Welcome to Worldwide Adventurer

This Blog is dedicated to anyone who longs to travel the world over and share their experiences with all those who want to do the same. I will share with you my adventures, both good and not-so-good, from boring to exhilirating, and what I would like to have on my Bucket List. Won't you do the same?

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Favorite island

Out of all the Caribbean islands I have visited, St. Bart's was my fave.... It was everything you picture a tropical island to be. Beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, gentle breezes to keep you cool, palm trees and colorful tropical plants to add some dramatic colors to any scene.

The town of Gustavia had that European panache that makes me want to go back again some day.Even if it is only for a day or two. If you have been there you know exactly what I am talking about.

It's not the Jersey shore, or Jones Beach, or even Hilton Head, or Malibu. It was something more....way more.

Gustavia, I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment