Welcome to Worldwide Adventurer

This Blog is dedicated to anyone who longs to travel the world over and share their experiences with all those who want to do the same. I will share with you my adventures, both good and not-so-good, from boring to exhilirating, and what I would like to have on my Bucket List. Won't you do the same?

Monday, December 6, 2010

St. Barts.......

I can honestly say that up to this point in my life I had never seen a more picturesque harbor than Gustavia's.There were small boats of all types at anchor. The sailboats especially made this seem more like a movie set than reality.

After we left the beauty and serenity of Gustavia we journeyed to the other side of St. Barts, the side where the beach was the star. And a bright star she was. Aglow in a mix of tropical sunshine,cream colored sand, and a turquoise blue bay, the beach beckoned all to visit, if only for the day.

I remember this little beach bar where we sipped on a tropical rum drink in between our dives into the crystal blue water.  It was as if Jimmy Buffett himself should have been there playing his guitar, sipping on a fine shot of tequila , and singing to a small  beachcomber audience. It was what I think of when my mind wanders into the Caribbean......more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment