Welcome to Worldwide Adventurer

This Blog is dedicated to anyone who longs to travel the world over and share their experiences with all those who want to do the same. I will share with you my adventures, both good and not-so-good, from boring to exhilirating, and what I would like to have on my Bucket List. Won't you do the same?

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Vacations are for Adventure

I for one have never been accused of taking a boring vacation. From the time I ventured out into the "Real World" to where I am now in life I have always thought vacations should be exciting, invigorating, and adventurous! And why shouldn't they be! Work can be boring but vacations, NO WAY!
My first vacation away from the parental units was to Jamaica. Ya mon, Jamaica... At the time the island was in political turmoil. The travel agent(almost a thing of the past) told me not to leave the all-inclusive resort. At the time Negril Beach Village, now Hedonism. So I met friends from the NYC area where I grew up and we partied , went to the beach together, and hit the disco at night together. It was fun at the time I suppose.
But over the years your values and ideals change and you realize there is a great big world out there that you need to see before your time is up....
That's where this blog comes in. Over the next few months I will share some of the best (and worst) vacations I have had. I will talk about MY BUCKET LIST and hope you will do the same.
So join me as we go on our Worldwide Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment