Welcome to Worldwide Adventurer

This Blog is dedicated to anyone who longs to travel the world over and share their experiences with all those who want to do the same. I will share with you my adventures, both good and not-so-good, from boring to exhilirating, and what I would like to have on my Bucket List. Won't you do the same?

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Windjammin' winds down

The first Windjammer vacation proved that adventure is what you make it. From the pre-cruise party and dinner aboard the historic and beautifully restored tall ship Fantome in Nassau to visiting four Out Islands and winding up in Freeport. It was a little bit of adventure, escapism, and
pure fun.

In fact it was so much fun that I would do it all over again aboard the S.V. Polynesia and visit some of the Caribbean's most beautiful and exotic islands. Unfortunately for all of us adventure seekers the Windjammer cruise ships no longer survive. A loss for every adventure seeking pirate out there.

I can feel fortunate for being a passenger and an admirer....

No comments:

Post a Comment